1 lb. large uncooked white shrimp
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp butter, melted
Creole seasoning (to taste)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 can chick peas
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
Spiral Vegetable Slicer
There's a few parts to this recipe but overall it's an easy and fairly quick meal to piece together. A second hand would be useful to take care of the grilling while the veggies are being prepped and cooked.
I purchased this Spiralizer thanks to Steph's recommendation and it's very effortless to use. It took only a couple minutes to spiralize the zucchinis, which was easier than I expected.
What To Do:
1. Toss uncooked shrimp in creole seasoning and set aside. Melt the butter in the microwave and mix together with garlic powder (for basting the shrimp). Heat up the grill and then set to low to cook the shrimp.
2. Spiralize the zucchinis.
3. Melt coconut oil in a deep pan on medium heat and then add chopped red peppers and green peppers. Cook for 5 minutes. Add zucchini spirals and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
4. Add chick peas to the pot and cook on low for 5 minutes.
5. While the veggies are cooking on low. Place cajun seasoned shrimp on the grill (temperature set to low), baste with garlic butter and cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip the shrimp, baste with remainder of garlic butter and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve the cooked veggie medley topped with shrimp.
1. Follow Kate and myself via GFC and Bloglovin.
2. Link up your favorite recipes or food-related posts.
3. Grab our Recipe Swap button and link back to our blogs.