1 6 oz. can crabmeat, drained
1 8 oz. pack of cream cheese
5 tbsp light mayonaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1 clove of garlic, peeled and diced
Sriracha sauce or cayenne pepper (to add spice)
1 green onion, chopped
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray small baking dish with cooking spray. Soften cream cheese in the microwave and mix all ingredients in a medium bowl
3. Transfer ingredients to baking dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until the dip is melted in the middle.
1. Follow Kate and myself via GFC and Bloglovin.
2. Link up your favorite recipes or food-related posts.
3. Grab our Recipe Swap button and link back to our blogs.